The Redwood Calendar Connector for Microsoft® Exchange enables you to use your conference rooms efficiently by getting real-time information about occupancy. The Calendar Connector supports Exchange-based calendar applications, including Microsoft Outlook®.
System administrators can set policies that cancel room reservations based on up-to-the-minute occupancy information. If no motion is detected in a reserved conference room after a specified time period, the meeting participants are notified that the meeting has been canceled. To facilitate auditing, the Calendar Connector also maintains a log file of canceled room reservations and their associated owners.
- Cancellation of room reservations based on real-time motion sensor data
- Customizable timeout settings
- Historical reporting of cancellations
- Process logging
- Redwood Systems Platform with Redwood Director
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 with Exchange Impersonation enabled
- Application server running Microsoft Windows® XP or later and IP network connectivity to Redwood Systems Platform and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Monitored rooms must be configured for both the Redwood Systems Platform and Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft, Outlook and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.